A non-refundable deposit of $510 and your wedding application are required to secure your wedding and/or reception date (which will be applied to your total balance). The total balance is due 30 days prior to the wedding.
Chapel ONLY – $800 (price includes deposit)
- Seating for 250 (no chairs may be removed from Chapel)
- Ceremony rehearsal (1-hour ONLY)
- Wedding Coordinator & Assistant
- A/V Technician
- Arch, pergola, kneelers, aisle runner are available at no charge.
- Décor items such as candelabras, columns, etc. are available. Additional fees will apply.
Chapel ceremony with Tuscany Room reception
Chapel – $600 (price includes deposit)
Tuscany Room Reception – $27 per person (fee will vary according to number of guests)
- Seating for up to 250 people
- Reception Coordinator and floor manager
- A/V Technician/DJ
- Your choice of City Church reception menu items
- Punch and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages, including toasting beverage for bridal party
- Servers (detailed bridal party service is available at an extra charge)
- White tablecloths are provided for guestbook, gift, bridal party, guest and serving tables
- Ceiling décor (for the reception) is available at an additional charge.
- Please allow at least six to eight months prior to your desired wedding date before submitting the wedding application. Once you have received wedding date approval, feel free to order wedding invitations and make any other desired arrangements.
- City Church does not holdweddings on the following weekends: Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or the New Year.
- Weddings may be held on a Friday evening at 7pm or on a Saturday at 12pm, 1pm or 2pm.
- All prospective wedding couples must complete an 8-week Premarital Grow Workshop which must be completed (a minimum of 14 days) before the proposed wedding date. (see above description regarding Premarital Counseling)
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises nor is smoking allowed inside the buildings.
- In keeping with the values of City Church, all music must be appropriate and free of profanity and inappropriate themes.
- All decorations must be approved through the Wedding Coordinator.
- It is the responsibility of the bride and groom to ensure that someone is assigned to setup and remove all decorations and personal belongings within the allotted time slot for all rooms reserved.
- Hanging decorations from the ceiling is not permitted in the Chapel.
- All outside rentals and decorations must be delivered and removed on the day of your wedding or reception as there will be no storage space available.
- You are responsible for any damaged or broken items used during the event beyond normal wear and tear, and will be charged accordingly.
- All children who are on the premises must be under adult supervision at all times. Groups are not permitted to provide their own childcare on the premises.
- City Church is not held responsible for any injuries caused to anyone (outside of City Church staff) while on the property.
- City Church is not held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property not provided by City Church.
- Rice, bird seed, or the like, are not However, other items may be approved for the bridal exit including bubbles and sparklers (these are allowed outside the buildings only). Note: You must have water buckets strategically placed in the area of the exit path for used sparklers.
- A $100 fee is applied for each half hour that you occupy the facility beyond allotted time.
- $100 for each half hour that you occupy the facility beyond allotted time.
- Please note the address to use on your wedding invitations:
City Church of New Orleans
13123 I-10 Service Road
New Orleans, La. 70128